Will I Enjoy Being a Member of the SIP Network?
You will really enjoy being a member of the Network if:
- You love your work. You care deeply about those you serve. You are trying to make a significant impact on a cause that has serious needs.
- You like to bring your whole self to your work. Your work is an essential expression of who you are. You bring your mind, heart, strength and soul to help you accomplish your goals.
- You see yourself as a learner. One of the ways you keep current on the latest fundraising knowledge is by tapping into the experiences and collective wisdom of your colleagues.
- You see yourself as a teacher. You are willing to share your own successes and challenges so that others may learn from them.
- You understand that to be successful in philanthropy you need both professional and personal tools. You know you need to have the right professional knowledge and skills. You also know that you need the personal mindset to be motivated, courageous and persistent.
- You get real joy out of building relationships with a network of other fundraisers. You understand the power of having a community of colleagues who support you and that you support as well.
- You are busy, but you still see the bigger benefit of taking short breaks to receive and share wisdom and encouragement. You know that taking this time helps you accomplish more for your cause and helps you enjoy yourself along the way.
Important: Technical Requirements for Network Meetings
How the SIP Network Works
The SIP Network is based on the proven model
that you are more likely to reach your goals and enjoy the ups and downs of your
journey if you:
- Invest in developing your skills and
- Belong to a supportive community of people who want to achieve similar goals.
Why Nonprofits Should Invest in the Professional Development of Fundraisers
The Success In Philanthropy Network is professional development that helps your fundraising staff be even more successful.
How to Join the SIP Network
The Success In Philanthropy Network is devoted to giving you the professional and personal tools to be even more successful as a fundraiser.